aCatalyst Consulting www.acatalyst.co.ke is looking for a switched on ‘people person’ to contribute to our business development.
Innovative ‘market entry’ products – services have been created in our practice areas, and we require an outgoing bright individual to introduce them to clients. Working hand in hand with our consulting staff, you will assist in identifying problems clients are facing, and how we may be able to present a solution.
Ideal candidates would likely have:
- Outgoing friendly engaging personality
- Bright and perceptive
- Overall understanding of the realities of business and the NGO sector
- Entrepreneurial ‘can do’ mind set
- Disciplined and diligent, able to work independently, when required
- Strong people skills, melded with proactive problem solving ability
- Comfortable dealing with more senior decision makers
- Good communication skills in presentations and in writing
- ICT and social media savvy.
No one can be strong in all areas, our team will support the Business Development Leader and train them in the problem solving skills of management consulting.
Our emphasis is less on paper qualifications and more on the person’s mindset. We will provide a basic salary, plus a ‘success fee’ commission structure.
If you believe this profile fits you, please send Pinky firstname.lastname@example.org a brief description of why you think you fit this opportunity, plus your CV in Word, including your phone number.
All applications will be responded to just about immediately.